Przepis na wybrane danie
• Onion - 2
• Clove Garlic - 2
• Mincemeat - 500 g
• Fix seasoned Bolognese z chili Knorr - 1 packet
• Pasta Lasagne - 1 packet
• milk - 500 ml
• flour - 3 spoons
• butter - 60 g
• cheese - 150 g
• basil - 1 little spoon
• olice oil
1. Chop Garlic and onion in small pieces. Next put them into a hot saucepan. Add mincemeat and mix.
2. Fix Knorr mix with 400ml of water and add to mincemeat as well oregano and basil. You can dress it with some salt. Stew it for 20 minutes
3. Meanwhile prepare béchamel. In saucepan dissolve butter and add flour. Mix until flour bind with butter.
4. Now put milk into saucepan and fix energetically. Boil sauce and dress it with nutmeg and salt. In the end add grated cheese. Mix until cheese dissolve.
5. Preferably pick rectangular dish and set pasta. At first smooth bottom with béchamel, next put pasta, béchamel again, meat with sauce, pasta, béchamel etc.
6. In the end sprinkle it with grated cheese and put into a oven (180 degrees) for 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!